बुधवार, 5 मई 2010

Musings about Twitter





Twitter - I had heard its name, known that it is a social networking site, but never tried to connect to people. It all changed one fine day thanks to an email from my friend Mr. Niraj Kumar Sahay. He sent me an email invitation and he being a very reliable and good friend of mine, I opened up an account with Twitter.

During the intial months I did not know what to write and how to connect with people. Even Niraj was not Twitting and we used to use email as media of communication. Then I saw unkown people following me. I treaded very cautiously and started following back and Twitting. I read about what people were saying and it occured to me that it would be better to share my knowledge and experiences through Twitter. I donot get much time to work on my PC at home so I started Twitting from my mobile phone whenever I got little free time.

I downloaded Mini Opera web browser for my mobile and it worked fine. I love my Nokia 5233 handset that I have recently purchased after my Samsung mobile handset started giving problems.

Over a period of 3 months my follower base has gone up 8 times. Now there are some 825 followers and I am enjoying the interaction with the people through Twitter. Some of my friends have also appreciated my contributions on Twitter by sending me emails. Thanks to them for boosting my moral.

Twitter is really a place where I get news about happening at lightening fast speed. The motivation provided by the people I follow is great and uplifts my mood for the whole day. The messages of my followers boost my moral and induces me to share more and more about God, religion, human relation, and other general topics.

Thank you Niraj for introducing me to Twitter.

Connect with me on Twitter.

With best wishes

Hemant Kumar Dubey

http://www.hemantdubey.com/
http://www.ramcharitmanas.in/

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: